Artitect or Archist ?

I'm trying silly blends to come up with a single word that describes how I am both an architect and an artist. Why? I have no idea.
I am excited to be participating in Capitola's Plein Air Art Festival from October 30-November 3. I will be painting outdoors in Capitola all those days and immersively creating all day....excited and daunted at the same time. My friend Annie invited me to Capitola so she could show me the spots to paint from, where to park, etc., and generally to familiarize me before the 4 intense days at the end of the month. I am so grateful for that invitation and the feeling of familiarity that I now have with the area.
Here is a painting from when we spent a lovely day in beautiful Capitola, walking around in the sunshine with gorgeous Pacific Ocean views and the cool breeze, and the lunch that we had sitting on the outdoor deck of a local restaurant.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connected shadows

Faith vs. belief, and inspiration

Design- vs. content-driven