Los Altos Library Exhibit

November is almost here, and I am frantically getting ready to hang up my art at the Los Altos Library on the 1st. November is filled with deadlines; another one on the 2nd, one on the 5th, another on the 6th, and another one on the 13th or so. I have to focus on the first one, and use the subsequent gap to focus on the next....
Always the architect, here is my layout of the 32 paintings I plan to put up. One of them, Rockland I, was accepted into the Pacific Art League competition/exhibition through November. So, it must come off the Los Altos wall [virtually, at this point], and make its way to Pacific Art League in Palo Alto this Friday [physically].
I am super excited to have two venues to call my own in November.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connected shadows

Faith vs. belief, and inspiration

Design- vs. content-driven